Friday, June 22, 2012

this summer there are three weeks that i will never forget.

...and one of those weeks starts on SUNDAY!!!

CAMP HARLOW IS ON SUNDAY!

CAMP HARLOW IS ON SUNDAY!

CAMP HARLOW IS ON SUNDAY!

CAMP HARLOW IS ON SUNDAY!

CAMP HARLOW IS ON SUNDAY!

CAMP HARLOW IS ON SUNDAY!


did I mention that Camp Harlow is on SUNDAY?!

I love camp so much. I love eating...um...interesting food with all my new friends (scroll down to hear about the interesting food....). I love going to the pool. I love rock climbing with complete strangers. I love talking with counselors. I love walking into camp with no friends, and coming out with a ton. I love being in a new place for a whole week. I love the break from reality. I love hearing God's word taught by an awesome camp pastor.

And guess what's special about THIS YEAR?

These girls that I babysit.... they are adorable. Their Dad is going to be my camp pastor! I am so excited, 'cause he brings his family with him! That means I get to go swimming with the girlies!

This is going to be awesome.

By the way.... wanna hear the interesting food story?

So last year this girl I met and my BFF since preschool were discussing their passion for grilled cheese sandwiches (ok maybe not passion.....but something like that). It was lunch time, and we were walking to the cafeteria. Guess what was for lunch? Grilled cheese sandwiches! So the girlies were getting a little crazy with the food, and the cheese came right off the bread. Like, it just slipped off. Weird, right? So then, the cheese got rolled up into a ball. She dropped the cheese, and, get this--the cheese bounced. It bounced! Just like a bouncy ball (aren't bouncy balls awesome? That is, if they are not made out of cheese...).

We did not finish our sandwiches.

THE CHEESE BOUNCED PEOPLE! IT BOUNCED!

now I may be getting over dramatic here, but it bounced!

Ok... bye:)

1 comment:

meena said...

awesome! hey, i made a new blog! check it out!

http://inspiredbyyoudesigns.blogspot.com/