Sunday, January 9, 2011

simba.

Simba died last Thursday, on January 6th, 2011. He is now buried in our backyard.

He was my favorite rabbit. It was really hard when I went out to feed him and saw him dead.
I made a scrapbook for him and am working on a memorial stepping stone (as my mother calls it) for him; I'm also going to change my school binder so that there are pictures of him on it. There are no picture frames in my room that do not hold a picture of Simba. I really miss him.




When I was seven, I had a rabbit named Ariel. One day it got too hot and she died. Since then, I have forgotten all about her.
But I do not want to forget Simba. He was the best rabbit in the whole wide world. He was gentle, calm, soft, and he was mine.

2 comments:

Randi Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randi Jill said...

Grace, I'm so very sorry to hear about Simba. We just saw him when we were at your house for Christmas. He was such a beautiful rabbit and I know how much you loved him. I know you'll miss him. The stepping stone is a wonderful way to remember Simba.