Sunday, February 27, 2011

just doing stuff.

I'm experimenting with different hairstyles, on myself and other people. Faith won't let me even touch her hair, but Jarrett lets me. Being a boy, he has very short hair, so it's kind of difficult when working with his hair. But, I did find something to do with it...

We went to northern California last month. We took four airplane rides to get there and back. It was really fun!

Last night I had a dream that I went to school without ANY homework done. It was scary. It was like a horror movie. It's true, I still have some homework to do before Tuesday. But did that dream get me to finish my work?

No way.

Anyway, here's some pictures...








My hair that I styled (I used 11 bobypins)





Jarrett's hair (I styled it)





Lots of snow




Just having fun

No comments: