Saturday, March 13, 2010

hike.

Okay, for those who do not know my rabbits, I am talking about my almost two-year-old rabbit, who is Simba.


I TOOK SIMBA ON A HIKE!



There, I said it.

He was super cute! My new profile picture is a picture of him I took on the hike. He doesn't have his harness on in the picture, but for most of the hike he did. The whole time we were acually walking, he was frozen. But when we got to the waterfall, he was everywhere. I'm glad I had a leash!

One time he tried to jump into the river! Not a smart idea, even for my eldest rabbit.

I would upload the picture I took, but I'm saving it as my profile picture, anyway.

After about half an hour at the waterfall, me and Simba sat on a bench for a snack. I was later told we looked funny eating together.

The next time we go on a hike, I'm bringing Jay Jay! (My Holland Lop)

No comments: