Monday, January 4, 2010

rock climbing.

Last week I went Rock Climbing! It was at Crux Rock Climbing in Eugene. The walls are 30 feet high! My parents took a class on how to hold the ropes attached to our harnesses. The pics and videos I got (okay, my dad got some. I got most). I was glad that they didn't make us wear helmets! The harness is purple (my favorite color!). These pictures I have are really fun to look at. I have a pics of me, Faith, and Jarret. They are not really all together, but it's not working with me.

3 comments:

Carole said...

I am so proud of you! You and your brother and sister did so well climbing those walls! Even when you got tired, you didn't give up. Great job! That was a FUN day!!!

Mom

Randi Jill said...

Oh Grace, that looks so high! Did you make it to the top? Was climbing hard? This Grandma is proud of you, too! Sounds like you all had a great time! I don't see any pictures of your dad climbing. ??

{Grace} said...

Yeah, grandma. It was high. 30 feet! Awesome!