Saturday, July 28, 2012

im back.

Hello peoples! I am baaaack!

Camp Tadmor was so much fun! I went to the lake every day during free time. I met great friends, and I even dated a tree for a couple hours and got engaged to a door frame... long story...

The pastor was awesome. He talked a lot about how to live like a christian. He talked about forgiveness, worship, and apathy. There was one night where all the counselors went to the front and you could go up and just pray with them. It was really cool. Everyone was crying. I got the opprotunity to talk to my counselor afterward, too, and that was really awesome.

I found a Bigfoot egg at camp. It hasn't hatched yet ;)

Wanna hear my embarrassing camp story?

So, there was this guy (let's call him Josh), and he was really nice. And he was funny. I didn't have a crush on him or anything, he was just a great guy. Anyway, the girls in my cabin said, "You totally like him." And i said "No!!!!" and they were like "Ya" and I jokingly and sarcastically said "He breathes so beautifully!!! Just kidding" And we all laughed.

Well... they told him that I said he "has beautiful breathing"... but they didn't tell him that I was joking.

Awkward.

So... very embarrassing.

So I guess I'll see you later!

6 comments:

. said...

That is embarrasing. So what is this about engaged to a door frame... ?
:P

Not a real account said...

Awkward!!!! And yes... What's this about being engaged to a door frame??? :)

Not a real account said...

I awarded you at my blog!

*Lizzie* said...

GRACE! Ahh! It feels like wayyy too long since I've come on your blog! I miss your blog, girl! So I thought I would quick say hi and that I love your blog! <3
Feel free to email meeee!Always open to hear from youuuu! <3
God bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

Not a real account said...

P.s. I am having a giveaway at my blog and would love for you to enter!!!!!!

Not a real account said...

P.s. I am having a giveaway at my blog and would love for you to enter!!!!!!