Thursday, January 12, 2012

new week new blog {week three}.

Hey, yall!!! If you have no idea what this is, {click here}

Today I'd like to show you my first "internet friend", Lizzie!

Lizzie has many blogs...but since this is new week new blog, not blogger, I need to pick only one. (If you want to see a list of all her blogs, click on her name above)

This is going to be hard...

All of her blogs are super awesome...

Hm...

I've got it!


~Lizzie Photography~

Lizzie Photography is the blog to turn to if you are in to photography and amazing pictures. There is almost no text on this blog, just what she has done with her camera. Her photography is amazing! {click here} for a list of my favorite pictures that she has taken (the first one is THE BEST!)

Here is her button, but if for any reason it doesn't work, click the link provided above.

1 comment:

*Lizzie* said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea you were going to do a post about my blog! Haha! Thanks! You are too cute! :) My photography isn't THAT good ;) Haha! Thanks girl!