Sunday, November 6, 2011

the concert.








THE CONCERT WAS AWESOME!!! THERE WAS FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI, JEREMY CAMP, AND ADAM CAPPA (a friend of Jeremy Camp)!!! LOVED THEM ALL!!! I went to the concert a Francesca fan, and I came back LOVING THEM ALL LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!

Francesca brought out her 13 month old son!!! He was so cute. She told him to say hi and he kissed the microphone. ;)

I learned that Francesca wrote Free to be Me when she was in college right after hitting a lawyer's car...oops...

Jeremy is super funny!!! When he was in junior high, he was trying to be cool and hang out with the cheerleaders and stuff. The problem was his dad's car. It was a Pinto (if you hit Pintos in the wrong place they blow up). Anyway, his dad picked him up one day from school and honked the horn, yelling, "Jeremy! Jeremy!"
So, Jeremy Camp tried to "be cool" while getting into the car.
The door wouldn't open.
So he tried to "be cool" while climbing into the window.
Jeremy Camp now says, "and when my daughters are older, I am picking them up from school in a Pinto so that they will know how I felt!"

At the Q&A, one of the questions was "How do you juggle family and your career?"
Jeremy and Francesca gave their answer, and Adam said, "I have a dog."
He showed us pictures on his phone. ;)
Adam Cappa

No comments: