Friday, October 23, 2009

eight events.

Just going to fill in on what's been happening around here:

1. One of my sewing projects went to state fair! It got a blue ribbon!

2. Last month, I got a really nice rabbit cage. It has four cages, a roof, a tray for each cage, a storage shelf, and my bunnies love it!

3. Gonna breed soon! We are looking for a male Netherland Dwarf to breed with Pepper. The babies will be born just in time for fair so that I can sell them (call me if you want one!)

4. My rabbit had a playdate today! My friend came over with her rabbit, and they hung out together (oh my goodness she is cute). Her name is Creamsicle and she is a Holland Lop (I'm looking for a Holland Lop :)!)

5. I finnaly organized my room! Whoo...

6. I have started more activities: Choir, Dance, Latin (its really COOL!)

7. I have been staying up late. Last night I stayed up until 12:30 because I was reading!!!!!!!

8. I'm blogging!

2 comments:

{Grace} said...

P.S.
I made a bag that went to state

Randi Jill said...

Congratulations on your blue ribbon!! I have one of your sewing projects and I can say that you are a fine seamstress! And you're so young! Glad to hear about your new rabbit cage. It sounds like a rabbit hotel. With your busy schedule of sewing, rabbits and reading, you've added still more activities? How do you keep up with it all? Oh yea, by staying up late. Watch out...your lack of sleep will catch up to you!