Tuesday, August 18, 2009

my second triathlon.

Last Sunday I did my second triathlon! My first triathlon was in May 2008. In my second, there was a 150 yard swim, 3.2 mile bike, and a 1 mile run. I crashed that night! It was in Portland at the 'Nike Center'. We stayed in the 'Hotel B', I personally think its a boring name for a hotel. I liked Saturday night, we went swimming in the Hotel B pool, went out for dinner, then watched TV (Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory). I kinda like pools with no life guards, but that's just me. No one telling you no running (unless its your parents), no one saying, "HEY!!!! NO DIVING!", no one yelling at you (unless its your brother or sister). Back to the triathlon- The pool, bike path, and running path, were all really nice. I was in heat five because of my age. There was team black, and team green. I was in team black because of my heat. There were two courses, I was in the second course because of my team. I could go on forever.... (but you might not want me to do that)

2 comments:

{Grace} said...

That triathlon was fun but hard.

Randi Jill said...

I'm so proud of you, Grace! Training for a triathlon is hard word, but it must be very rewarding. You persevered and finished the race! Yea for Grace!!