Friday, September 14, 2012

um... a stalker maybe?

So, I had just finished 5th period. Algebra. It was fun. I had yearbook next, but I was hungry. I went to my locker to get some goldfish.

I always keep my locker unlocked. Actually, most of the school does. Almost all 7th grades, almost all 8th graders, and about half of the 9th graders are the only ones who lock their locker at all. Most high schoolers don't even own a lock. I keep my unlocked during the day, and lock it at night and during the weekends. Anyway, the point is that it was unlocked.

Where was I? Oh, ya. I wanted goldfish. So I went to my locker. As I open it, I see a note. The note said:

"We've been taking pictures of you. And we've been following you."

CREEPY!

I told everyone at yearbook. They all said, "Wow, that's creepy," or "It's like a stalker," or "Ooh, someone likes Grace!"

I told my mom (who happens to be the yearbook teacher), and she said "Ha, that's funny."

Thanks for the support, Mom.

Anyway, WHY DO I HAVE A STALKER? WHY ARE PEOPLE TAKING PICTURES OF ME?!

See ya!
Grace

4 comments:

. said...

Yikes! That IS creepy. I wonder who it could be from?

Emma Kate said...

That's creepy. I would be completely freaked out. Good luck finding out who it is and maybe you should start locking your locker more...;) haha

Unknown said...

That is creepy! : S

*Lizzie* said...

Yeah girly, that is a bit creepy! I would probably be freaking out even worse then you are ;) lol. But don't be freaking out! Who ever it is is probably just trying to scare you! I'm sure (I hope) thye are just joking. Hopefully. Yeah ask around and try to figure out who did it! And i would prob. lock my locker from now on if I was you :)