Tuesday, August 21, 2012

school is starting.

On Monday.

Ya.

Super excited, but super nervous.

One of my best friends, J (he's awesome), I'm relying on him to show me around. We have English, Science, and Social Studies together. The classes I'm taking:

Bible
English
Science
History
Lunch (my fav so far.... just kiddin)
Algebra 1
Yearbook
Study Hall

Fun, right? Algebra 1 and Yearbook are both high school subjects. That makes me sound smart :D

My parents want me to go for valedictorian. I don't wanna. I don't wanna flunk every class, but I don't want my whole life to be school, you know? Sure, I'll aim for straight A's. That would be great. But a B isn't gonna kill me. A C might, but not a B.

Anyway, I'm excited :)

Please be praying! I am mostly afraid of getting lost in the campus!

Grace

P.S. Book Cover DIYs!!!
GirlsLife
Duck Tape

No comments: