Saturday, August 18, 2012

back to school outfits.

Hey peoples! I'm doing a back to school outfits series!

Today I'm going to show you girly outfits. Dresses, skirts, pink, all the fun girl stuff!

Sundresses are always super cute and adorable... but the straps can be too small. Pair with a cardigan or t-shirt underneath!

back to school... sundress




Skirts are so comfortable... make sure you keep it modest! If it doesn't go to your knees, add leggings.

back to school... skirts!



Shoes are a big deal... to some people (like me :)). Heels are fab, but are they practical? Tripping down the hallway isn't fun!

back to school... shoes!



There was all the girly stuff! On Monday I'll have Jeans and a T-Shirt :)


2 comments:

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Nice post, Grace! I can't wait to see more. :) I followed you on Polyvore, too.

God bless you!
Joy :)

. said...

I agree with the sneakers. I wonder why many people love converse??? Just curious. :)