So, today after school (BTW, I aced all my tests!) I went to my first guitar lesson. It was super awesome! This guy with the two cutest kids (babysitting!) is teaching me. He's pretty cool:)
So, I am super happy because 1) I am starting to play guitar and 2) I started piano again! I took about a year long break, and I just started back up and am loving it.
This was my guitar before my awesome teacher fixed it.... somehow Jarrett found out where is was.... and you know how little brothers are...
Here's the rules
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger asked you
4. Ask 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged
11 Random Things:
1. I'm random
2. Today I translated a paragraph from Latin to English
3. I want to play drums
4. I have the cutest pets ever
5. I bet I follow 200+ blogs
6. I am currently typing on a Dell Laptop
7. I took a quiz and found out that if I were a cookie I would be a sugar cookie
8. It has rained. All. Day. Long.
9. One of my best guy-friend's couldn't focus on Latin to save his life today (he asked me to whip a dude with my hair feathers. Weirdo. Just kidding, he's pretty cool)
10. My bedroom wall is cluttered with a Jeremy Camp poster, pictures, the poem I have to memorize, and Zac Efron's signature (yes, I have his signature)
11. I am done with this list.
Now, here are the questions that Ireland asked:
- Are your ears pierced? Yes, but most of the time I forget to put in earrings.
- What is your favorite singer/band? Adam Cappa.
- Do you prefer to wear skirts, pants, dresses or shorts? Pants!!!
- Are you into photography? Umm... let me think... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Do you have any pen-pals? If so, how many? Sadly, no
- What is your favorite school subject? Umm... not Latin... I think History
- Are you home schooled? Partly. I go to school once a week and am home schooled (I guess more independent study), but I was hone schooled until 5th grade.
- Do you like reading? Sometimes. It really all depends.
- What is your favorite book or book series? Beverly Cleary's books are pretty good (yes, I know they are at a 3rd grade reading level, but the're cute ;))
- What is one of your hobbies? I like riding horses a lotl
- What is your favorite animal? MONKEY!!! I have a pet one. His name is Jarrett. (For those of you who don't know... Jarrett is my eight-year-old bro)
My questions for the bloggers I tag:
1. Do you consider yourself weird or normal?
2. What two colors go together best?
3. Do you play guitar or piano?
4. Pink is.... a) YAY! b) BLAH.
5. Have you ever heard of Adam Cappa?
6. Do you listen to KLove?
7. What is your favorite number? Please explain why.
8. Which word do you say more: Funny; Silly
9. Does your name start with any of the following: J; Z; Y; Q; W
10. Do u use txtin language?
11. Do you wear a watch on your left or right arm?
3. The first three people to comment on this post!