Monday, January 30, 2012

seven things that make me smile.

1. When I get a text or email from someone I haven't seen in a while.

{via Pinterest}


2. When I go on a photography field trip/take pictures with friends.
3. Making videos about myself or other people ("fun documentaries" ;))


{via Google Images}



4. The fact that I am president of my 4-H Photography Club!!!

{Imagine an amazing pic of me standing in front of about twenty other people who I know}
{via YOU}



5. Klutz books. THEY ARE SO FUN!
{via Klutz}


5. Designing headers for myself and other people (look below for a sneek peek on my next design!)



6. My school. Not the homework - but the actual school days. Tuesdays. Super awesome.

{via school website}


7. I don't write stories very often - but when I do, it is super fun!


{via pinterest}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you design your header?
Godsgirlz1
http://godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Grace, would I have to pay to have a header designed? Would I have to give you my e-mail address? My parents don't want me giving my e-mail address out to people, so if I need to give you my e-mail address my parents probably won't let me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace,
Can you make me a header with more than one picture? If you can I was thinking of giving you the urls of the pictures I would like and then giving you the colors. Does that sound good?
Thank you so much,
Godsgirlz1

Anonymous said...

One quick question. Is pinterest free to take pictures from? I will give you the urls tomorrow.
Godsgirlz1