Friday, January 6, 2012

im finally doing it.

Yes.

I am.

You better know what I'm talking about.

If you don't, we are no longer friends.

Wait!

No!

Don't stop following me!

I love all ya guys!

Okay.

Now back to what you interrupted me about.

I've been scared to do this, because I have tried it before, and it didn't turn out so well.

Well...

Should I?

Are you totally freaking out because you have no idea what I'm talking about?

Haha....I wish I could see your face.

Anyway...

I am going to have a photo challenge!!!

But you NEED to ENTER this time, you follower people!

Only one person entered last time I had a photo challenge...it was Lizzie. She entered.

She did.

She was the only one.

Anyway, I am manly doing this because it is like #3 (I think) on my 21 in 2012.

It will officially start in like a week.

I'm not even telling you the theme yet.

I'm just letting you know it's coming up.

So, you'll enter, right?

YES!!! YOU WILL!!!

If you don't I will I hunt you down and...

and...

and...

do something really crazy!

Yes, and you will wake up and be TERRIFIED!

And you will see me awkwardly climbing out your window, hoping that you will never know it was me.

Then I will hear you scream,

and you will hear me say, "She saw me. I am soooooooo dead."

What am I talking about again?

I don't remember, but you should, so do whatever I told you to do up there somewhere at the beginning of this long long long long long long (you get the point) post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope to enter!!!

Hannah said...

I'll enter if my camera will do what I want it to. :) It's been acting funny lately.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I am down for this!

Not a real account said...

I'll enter hopefully!!!