- I was nine years old.
- I had bangs and hated them.
- My header was always too small, resulting in a strip of green on it.
- I was so clueless about computers that I had to have my neighboor make headers for me.
- I didn't know what a button was.
- I didn't edit my photos at ALL. I didn't even know what editing was.
- I didn't own a camera. I borrowed my 4-H Leader's point and shoot.
- I always used automatic settings.
- I would post a lot in one week, and then forget about my blog for a few months.
- I changed my blog background every time I posted.
- My parents had to check each post before I published them.
- I didn't know that you could have more than one blog.
I WAS A HOPELESS NINE-YEAR-OLD!
The three photos above were taken in 2009.