Friday, November 25, 2011

gnomeo and juliet.

Such a cute movie! I saw it last night. Hooray for family movie nights!!!

Gnomeo and Juliet is about two gnomes who are owned by two different people who hate each other. The two people share a house...but they have sides. One side of the house is blue, and one is red. The backyard is the same way; a red side and a blue side. The red gnomes hate the blue gnomes, and the blue gnomes hate the red gnomes.

Well, a red gnome and a blue gnome fall in love.

I'm not going to spoil it. Go watch it!!! It's rated G, it's super funny, and it's such a cute movie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, yeah! I've been wanting to see this! it looks so cute♥

thanks for the visit, and for following my blog. I really like yours -- the color scheme is lovely ^ ^

i'm sorry, but my giveaway already ended TODAY, and i picked the winners to be announced TOMORROW... but i will be starting a whole new giveaway tomorrow, and there are lots of prizes! so please enter that one if you like :D thanks again!

*Lizzie* said...

Oh! I LOVE that movie!! It's sooo cute!!! :D